Gloves, who's do you use?

Doonut

Straight up the new HMKs with the removable inserts rock, 5c to -10c with good handwarmers use just the gloves. Last weekend ran the I-500 in red lake, started -25c with the inserts, by the first gas stop 55miles in, took the liners out I was smokin hot, even normal riding at -20c never had a problem.

When I was in the YK doing the trek over the top 9 years ago, leather mits with thin glove inserts, the thin inserts see to be the key for my warm riding.

Whether you’re cleaning out the garage, tinkering in the workshop, wrenching the sled, masquerading around your condo as a Ob/Gyn, handling the litter box, conducting your own prostate exam, or simply engaged in some very personal animal husbandry, you can keep your hands clean with Playtex® Disposables. Keep a supply handy wherever you tackle grimy or germ-y chores in those sometimes hard to reach places :D

.. Lightweight with good fingertip feel and flexibility

.. Fit either hand

.. Easy to put on, pull off

.. Powder-free keeps your hands clean

.. Latex available In 10 count bags and 30-count dispenser box

.. Vinyl* available in 10ct bags

These premium, medical-quality gloves offer the protection you need for home health care, first aid, bovine care, and conducting your own brain surgery in the warmth and comfort of your own garage. For Beautiful, younger looking hands. 8-)

Whether you’re cleaning out the garage, tinkering in the workshop, wrenching the sled, masquerading around your condo as a Ob/Gyn, handling the litter box, conducting your own prostate exam, or simply engaged in some very personal animal husbandry, you can keep your hands clean with Playtex® Disposables. Keep a supply handy wherever you tackle grimy or germ-y chores in those sometimes hard to reach places :D

.. Lightweight with good fingertip feel and flexibility

.. Fit either hand

.. Easy to put on, pull off

.. Powder-free keeps your hands clean

.. Latex available In 10 count bags and 30-count dispenser box

.. Vinyl* available in 10ct bags

These premium, medical-quality gloves offer the protection you need for home health care, first aid, bovine care, and conducting your own brain surgery in the warmth and comfort of your own garage. For Beautiful, younger looking hands. 8-)

:o:o:o:o:o

Man, I feel cheap!

I bought a pair of Polar Paws from Princess Auto about 4 years ago. They are a 3-in-1 glove and I am happy with them. I don't know if they still have them but I bought a second pair a couple of years ago as a spare. They were under $30.

Man, sledjunk, that's really funny!... :lol:

We must be kindred spirits, because I have exactly the same Polar Paw gloves, also about the same age...so I guess that makes me el cheapo as well... :P

However, they've turned out to be not only comfortable but also durable. Certainly not flashy, so no style points whatsoever, but who gives a flying f#*@ when it's -25C. I figured I would be the only one in this group with those (and willing to admit to it...LOL.) Thanks for sharing :lol:

Archived