Kapuskasing to Timmins

zrtkat

Hello everyone :poke: we woke up this morning in Kapuskasing to some fresh wet snow.It was warm and misty when we left,

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins001.jpg

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins003.jpg

we where off the trails where soft with the wet snow on top almost immediately we started seeing sleds on the trail,we had not seen many sleds before today.we seen quite a few groups today when we where heading to Cochrane.

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins006.jpg

We arrived to Cochrane to sloppy conditions we stopped at Tim Hortons for some Coffee and pastries. when we stopped we noticed scotts driven clutch the bolt came all the way out :angry: so he fixed that and the squeling stopped after that.

so we are off to Timmins.

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins016.jpg

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins011-1.jpg

Gary wanted to go to Quebec but we told him it was too far :crazy: then he was mad and this is where we found him :banghead:

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins010.jpg

we arrived at our destination Ceder Meadows in Timmins

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins018-1.jpg

Gary secured our sleds in compound

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins021.jpg

total mileage so far this trip our sleds where brand new when we started :shock:

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins020.jpg

Kapuskasing1-29-08totimmins019.jpg

another day ended hopefully wednesday will better weather wise ,it will be much better riding in colder weather.will-up-date tommorrow night from Chapleau.

have a great night

zrtkat&crew

Just looked up your "home".

Boy - your another 2-1/2 hrs further from the Great White North than I am yet!

Maybe that's why you fellers don't just buy a season pass?

Ox we live to far to get a season pass but I think next year we are going to get a season pass , if we buy early we would be better off if we ride longer.

zrtkat

Maple I am happy you are enjoying the reports,

I hope I am not boring people with my reports

zrtkat

They don't need to open your threads if they don't want to read them. :idea:

Maple I am happy you are enjoying the reports,

I hope I am not boring people with my reports

zrtkat

zrtkat I'll tell u what boring is,its waiting for ridable snow. :banghead: Glad you guys are out enjoying your new rides.I think I can speak for most and say u are not boring us one bit.Keep the report+pics coming. :wavey:

I really enjoy when people report as the trip is happening.Thank-u for taking the time,and your lap-top.

:woot:

Later,HM.

Another great report - and super pix ! Looks like conditions are holding up well. And it looks like you're have a great time.

Thanks for taking the time to post and for keeping us on the trip with you !

Wawa got about 4-6 inches of snow last night, hwy 17 is closed heading south again, and snow in the forcast for the next few days. Our groomer headed north towards dubreuilville last night, and d south is getting groomed today, zrtcat you should have nice groomed trails on your way through here if your still passing through this way. We never really got any rain in the warm spell

jonesy thanks for the weather information we are coming through your area thursday coming from Chapleau.We are staying in Wawa thursday night,

great to hear the trails will be awesome :D

thanks

zrtkat&crew

Zrtkat, our group will be leaving Heyden Friday morning and heading up to Wawa. If we meet on the trails, lets stop and say Hi. We will be 7 Yammis and a kitty cat. Thanks for all the great reports. I am interested to read your report tonight from Timmins to Chapleau as we will be headed Chapleau-Cochrane on Sunday and the only trail on our route I have a concern about is the Chapleau-Foleyet leg. Have a safe ride. Dave

Wawa got about 4-6 inches of snow last night, hwy 17 is closed heading south again, and snow in the forcast for the next few days. Our groomer headed north towards dubreuilville last night, and d south is getting groomed today, zrtcat you should have nice groomed trails on your way through here if your still passing through this way. We never really got any rain in the warm spell

the groomer going out tonight to D trail Wawa and F trail Dog lag

sinjin we will be coming down from Wawa on Friday will be looking for your group will stop and say hello,we just got in from another adventure will post as soon as I get pics downloaded.

zrtkat&crew

Archived