So, Where are the trails?

ToSlow

Were are the trails rideable that i can go this weekend, i see lots of people saying they're putting on 150 to 250 kms. were is this happening? and are they connecting trails or just the rail trails

Were are the trails rideable that i can go this weekend, i see lots of people saying they're putting on 150 to 250 kms. were is this happening? and are they connecting trails or just the rail trails

I was thinking the same thing. However, I am going to the Ganaraska Forest this weekend in D 3 and hope to put on 150- 300 km on a trail that is actually open.

I rode from the warf in Gravenhurst north on top D thru Bracebridge all the way to Port Sydney this afternoon. Rough mostly, some smoother section, lots of snow with only a few icy spots. 70 kms or so, good ride for second time out this year.

Heading to the cottage in Parry Sound on Otter Lake tomorrow, hopefully a few more trails will be open... we will be on the Sequin for sure. Big thanks to all the volunteers working hard this year to get things up and running in district 7! :D

I rode from the warf in Gravenhurst north on top D thru Bracebridge all the way to Port Sydney this afternoon. Rough mostly, some smoother section, lots of snow with only a few icy spots. 70 kms or so, good ride for second time out this year.

Heading to the cottage in Parry Sound on Otter Lake tomorrow, hopefully a few more trails will be open... we will be on the Sequin for sure. Big thanks to all the volunteers working hard this year to get things up and running in district 7! :D

I have a cottage on Otter Lake as well, but not winterized yet. Please do report back on conditions. Would like to plan a trip up there soon.

There's no doubt we could use some more snow to work with but things are coming along pretty good for early in the season. Thanks for the report !

I put 20 miles on my sled yesterday staking... :lol:

Unfortunately we need more snow to finish the last section (since my wife never bought me an atv for Christmas hehe) :rotflmao:

Archived