WTB: 1976/77 440 STX Yamaha

ToSlow

Looking for a 1976 or 1977 440 stx yamaha

thanks

What you really want is a '77 Olympique 340 ! I know a guy who really doesn't want to sell his but, if you want me to, I could see if I could work on getting him to part with it. Despite his emotional attachment to the sled, I'm sure we could broker a deal here with some cash and, maybe, a case of Export.

;)

thanks

What you really want is a '77 Olympique 340 ! I know a guy who really doesn't want to sell his but, if you want me to, I could see if I could work on getting him to part with it. Despite his emotional attachment to the sled, I'm sure we could broker a deal here with some cash and, maybe, a case of Export.

;)

is this sled still for sale?

thanks

;)

Well, it really was never 'for sale', but it could still be available. Really can't know for sure until you tell me what you want me to offer him........ ;)

thanks

;)

Well, it really was never 'for sale', but it could still be available. Really can't know for sure until you tell me what you want me to offer him........ ;)

tell him what ever two fools can agree upon. i can't be the buyer and seller both.

thanks

;)

tell him what ever two fools can agree upon. i can't be the buyer and seller both.

Hee Hee. As long as the two fools agree on my Case of Export Commission I'm on this like a Bad Smell. :wavey:

thanks

What you really want is a '77 Olympian 340 lb weighlifter :o:o:o ! I know a guy who really doesn't want to sell his but, if you want me to, I could see if I could work on getting him to part with it. Despite his emotional attachment to the sled, I'm sure we could broker a deal here with some cash and, maybe, a case of Export.

;)

Really!

Archived