Christmas Ride

RevRiders

I'm just outside Waterloo and I can see my grass.

Dam that sux :(

To my knowledge nothing is happening down that way as of yet. We have friends down there and they :banghead:

Can Anybody in the Elmira , St Agatha or Listowell area please advise if there is enough snow for grooming?

Tryin to set up a ride on the Christmas break and wondering if there is even a chance to get some day rideing in!

Thanks!!

Right now it looks like you are going to have to travel some to get any sledding done through Christmas. The Haliburton Forest is open and groomed but that is a private reserve with a fee to ride their trails. We were out breaking trails in the Port Severn area over the weekend and they are not ready. Still lots of areas with water not yet frozen and muck to deal with plus could use some more snow. Bracebridge, Parry Sound have snow but not sure how the trails would be since all that snow would be stopping the ground below from freezing. District 3 has some open trails and if you check through here there are some rail lines that have been groomed. I think Port Perry has been grooming.

Archived