Digital Map of TOP A, B, C and D

Canuck

For a larger copy[/b]

Thats a real old version Canuck , take a look at the C-trail that we know in our area . The c trail we now know is a trunk trail on that map . I'd imagine its from back before the Mc Donald river bailey bridge was installed going back at least 10 years .

Good find digging through the archives of the Chambers old page for Baxter .

Thats a real old version Canuck , take a look at the C-trail that we know in our area . The c trail we now know is a trunk trail on that map . I'd imagine its from back before the Mc Donald river bailey bridge was installed going back at least 10 years .

Good find digging through the archives of the Chambers old page for Baxter .

I was going to email you that the Chamber still refers to the Port Severn gas station as "Shell" (now 'Amco').

Kinda like the solid lines on that Map... look at Burk's Falls. Trails are solid, well labelled, etc. May not lead anywhere today, but sure look good. :lol:

I like the maps the OFSC provides (eg. D7), personally. Although they are a little heavy for use on mobile devices, which limits their usefulness for when you're out on the trail without a map.

Have to say I agree with you on this one :shock:

I carry PDF's of these on the PDA / GPS for reference if needed. The PDF's actually scale nicely as you zoom in.

While the world wide web is a wonderful tool one of the drawbacks of the internet is that once something is out there it is rarely taken away (if it is even possible) since someone finds something on one web site and propigates it elsewhere.

Can you imagine the frustration and annoyance to someone heading out with this map as their guide.

It would be helpful when we post something on web sites we had the date as part of the document so that when it is viewed you could prominantly see it was about 10 years old and look for something newer.

This is the exact reason why Baxter Snow Riders has its official website

OOPSIE...

That is an old map..nice thought though.

The TOP B that used to run south to MInden from Pine Springs is now trail 2. B103 also now replaces TOP B into Haliburton. Don't want to see anybody get lost!

Archived