need snow,,,,,or new sliders,,,,,,

cehyoopers

well I was riding this,,,, :banghead::banghead:

PB120001.jpg

PB120002.jpg

PB120003.jpg

but thinking of this,,,,

DeaseLake.jpg

***** out west got a good taste of winter,,,,, :angry::angry::banghead: , :rotflmao:

well I was riding this,,,, :banghead::banghead:

PB120001.jpg

PB120002.jpg

PB120003.jpg

but thinking of this,,,,

DeaseLake.jpg

***** out west got a good taste of winter,,,,, :angry::angry::banghead: , :rotflmao:

And you're not sleeping on the couch for ruining the lawn.... can your wife talk to mine.

Mrs. ceyhoopers has a good sense of humour ! she needs it .. eh ceyhoopers :poke:

Who do you think think ripped up the lawn??? Oh now I get it, you mean being married to Mr. Cey :poke: Actually watched the sod tearing, quite a sled, at least from what I saw which was on grass.....in a backyard.....in Pefferlaw. Cey needs snow.

Mrs. ceyhoopers has a good sense of humour ! she needs it .. eh ceyhoopers :poke:

not sure if a sense of humour is enough,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

"if you have not grown up by 50,,,,you don't have to!!!!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

And you're not sleeping on the couch for ruining the lawn.... can your wife talk to mine.

no, not on the couch,for that,, :rotflmao::rotflmao: not sure if talking to her would help,,,unless you want to buy lots of sod next spring also, :rotflmao::rotflmao: ,everything comes with a price, :o oh yea,she draws the line when it come to taking the car on trails,in the winter, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

snow2007_2.jpg

Who do you think think ripped up the lawn??? Oh now I get it, you mean being married to Mr. Cey :poke: Actually watched the sod tearing, quite a sled, at least from what I saw which was on grass.....in a backyard.....in Pefferlaw. Cey needs snow.

you actually edged me on,right?,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: ,at least I should say you got blamed, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Archived