Not Even Close Yet.

Fred Quimby

I want a job where I can be wrong at least 50% of the time, get paid lots of money and still keep the job. The only one I know of is weather forecaster. :coffeespit:

I want a job where I can be wrong at least 50% of the time, get paid lots of money and still keep the job. The only one I know of is weather forecaster. :coffeespit:

Only 50%???

Financial advisor / broker comes to mind as well. Whether you win or lose, they still get their commission.

Only 50%???

Financial advisor / broker comes to mind as well. Whether you win or lose, they still get their commission.

I did indicate at least 50%

Only 50%???

Good Point SJ !

At least when the weather forecaster predicts Sunshine and it p*sses rain you don't lose half your life savings.

hanging-man.jpg

Real Estate agents. Although they may not be wrong....most I have encountered do very little and reap pay from both a purchase and sale and often do SFA to earn what they get.

I think the last time I rode in December was 2002 when I got my first REV.

Two years ago when we got our new sleds. We rode on the forest access roads west of Eel's Lake the 1st Sat' in Dec'. the sister in law thinks that's the earliest she'd ridden in a long time. I recall Dec' 2000 riding from Uxbridge to Sunderland the 1st Fri' of the month.

If there's a guy that should lose his job due to poor job performance, it should be Dave Phillips. His prediction back in the spring was for a hot & dry summer. We know how that turned out. A repeat of the summer of '08.

I think we had a few days strung together in Aug' and a stretch in Sept' that was warm. Other than that the summer of '09 sucked large.

Also, the one weather guy on Global should be run over w/ a studded long track for being so down on winter. I recall just as we were leaving for northern Ontario last Feb', that he was just about p#$%ing himself w/ glee. He was happy that mild temps & rain were going to arrive in a few days after we had a lot of snow on the ground.

Well 1 night during the trip we had TWN on in the motel & they were showing the flooding that Chatham was dealing w/. I imagine they were pleased w/ his forecast.

It's like the OFSC TV ad that has the radio clips & the announcers are whining about the cold & snow.

People, it's Canada & it's winter. Get (edited for language) used to it!!!!!!

:angry: :curse: :angry: :curse: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Also, the one weather guy on Global should be run over w/ a studded long track for being so down on winter. I recall just as we were leaving for northern Ontario last Feb', that he was just about p#$%ing himself w/ glee. He was happy that mild temps & rain were going to arrive in a few days after we had a lot of snow on the ground.

Well 1 night during the trip we had TWN on in the motel & they were showing the flooding that Chatham was dealing w/. I imagine they were pleased w/ his forecast.

It's like the OFSC TV ad that has the radio clips & the announcers are whining about the cold & snow.

People, it's Canada & it's winter. Get (edited for language) used to it!!!!!!

:angry: :curse: :angry: :curse: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Love it or leave it. If you don't like winter go somewhere they don't have it.

• 4 weeks later...

Love it or leave it. If you don't like winter go somewhere they don't have it.

Exactly!!

The weather midget on CHEX TV was saying the other week (before central Ontario got dumped on) after it rained all day, "Well at least we don't have to shovel it."

These people should move to Vancouver or Victoria if they love the :curse: rain so much. Didn't 1 of those cities go 50 or so rainy days in a row a couple of years ago?

The panty waists of southern Ontario get absolutely no sympathy from anyone in northern Ontario or the Prairies when it comes to their whining about the "cold".

Archived