Greetings

SkiDooStu

Hello,

I haven't posted for awhile but I just logged on to wish everyone a happy remainder of summer. I was mountain biking the seguin trail this weekend and it really made me get the itch. I didin't think dirtbikes were allowed on the trail but that didn't seem to stop people.

Has anyone seen the Scott Majik memorial just west of the new bridge just before the Nippissing Road intersection? This family has a cottage on my lake and I was wondering what led to the crash that killed Mr. Majik back in 2005...

Hi Golden........ The summer is almost over!!!!! Soon it will be time for Winter Outlooks!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Only 4 months til Christmas!!!! Enjoy the rest of the Off-Season.......... Rick

PS: Any early guesses on this upcoming winter.

Hello,

I haven't posted for awhile but I just logged on to wish everyone a happy remainder of summer. I was mountain biking the seguin trail this weekend and it really made me get the itch. I didin't think dirtbikes were allowed on the trail but that didn't seem to stop people.

Has anyone seen the Scott Majik memorial just west of the new bridge just before the Nippissing Road intersection? This family has a cottage on my lake and I was wondering what led to the crash that killed Mr. Majik back in 2005...

On the sled-Missed a corner and struck a tree :(:(:(

The seguin is a multi-use trail. All vehicles are allowed. Which in essence is the way it should be.

Except for those damn illegal Bombardier two-up units! :P

Pics from mountain biking would be good!

Hi Golden........ The summer is almost over!!!!! Soon it will be time for Winter Outlooks!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Only 4 months til Christmas!!!! Enjoy the rest of the Off-Season.......... Rick

PS: Any early guesses on this upcoming winter.

I've read from many articles that even though it will be an el nino winter (usually warm for our region) that it will be cold and snowy due to a bunch of other factors...

Archived