zrtkat & crew are leaving in morning

zrtkat

Hi everybody we are hoping to drive up sunday to the soo and leave the next morning towards Massey then north from there and do our loop for 8-10 days .

Every year there is always something that happens with the weather when we plan our trip :? but hopefully things will improve as we go and we will choose our route as we go . The weather looks to stay cold but no snow in forecast .

Any up-dates will be greatlt appreciated and I will up-date nightly as I will have my laptop with me to keep current on the trails.

thanks

zrtkat& crew

Are you passing thru Klotz Lake? I'll let them know how A107A is between Mooseland & their place when we stop in.

revrnd I do not thiink we are going to head towards longlac we probably will go from hearst thru Hornepayne to wawa

thanks

zrtkat

Well we decided to wait a few days and see what happens with the weather hopefully we can get some fresh snow up there.

We are hoping to get up there on wednesday of next week if conditions improve .

I am on vacation until the 27th so i am hoping to get up there to ride .

zrtkat & crew

Hey Zrtcat: There's now snow in the forecast for that region. :woot:

Giddy UP we are leaving early in the morning heading to the soo the weather thru michigan looks bad also so we are probably going to be driving thru snow all the way to the soo.

Well at least we are getting to go we had to shorten our trip a little will be riding for 6 days we are happy with that.

will up-date nightly

zrtkat

Archived