Almaguin Update :-(

wannago

11;30 PM February 11th

Torrential rains may close the trails for the weekend!!!

We have already gotten enough rain to fill the swamps, roads are bare and it is still raining hard. Although colder weather is predicted for tomorrow night it will take at least 4-5 days for the water to leave the swamps. it will take a few days for them to fill up and about three days to drain out and without the roads we can't by pass them. Trails will most likely be downgraded to very limited by tomorrow and possibly closed until the weather returns to normal. we have lots of trail base but this doesn't do us much good without the swamps.

I will update you daily until things get back to normal!!!!

http://www.adsc-snow.org/

Please do not call the resorts for trail conditions as they have to call us!!

ADSC Annual Poker Run Saturday February 14th At Burks Falls Arena

$1000.00 first prize and numerous other, $20.00 per hand!

Don't Miss It!!!!! May be moved to rain date!!!!!!

Figures Mother Nature F&*^in hates me!!! Been planning to go to the cottage this weekend for a month & now the rain starts.

Figures Mother Nature F&*^in hates me!!! Been planning to go to the cottage this weekend for a month & now the rain starts.

So it's all your fault then...

That's it I am kicking you off of Team Polaris buddy :curse:

So it's all your fault then...

That's it I am kicking you off of Team Polaris buddy :curse:

Oh sure blame the guy who hasn't even put the trail passes on the sled yet. I think I'm going to blame the XC 700, since it is so close to being done, but its been fighting me for a week solid now. :argue: How quickly my bretheren turn on a man down :wtf:

Archived