Let all pray

sledhead

Lets all hold hands and bow our heads and pray the it doesn't get to warm out and doesen't rain to much and ruin the great trails that we have right now. I'm not ready for the season to be over. I've wasted the last 3 beautifull days on the couch sick. :puke: I'm going out today though. And I'm realy getting sick of the news people and radio people talking about how great it is that it is going to warm up and melt some of this snow. :angry:

Ok, lets all pray cold & snowy thoughts.

And I'm realy getting sick of the news people and radio people talking about how great it is that it is going to warm up and melt some of this snow. :angry:

Try this... :lol::lol:

We're planning a big loop tonight well into the AM if we can keep finding fuel. First stop wing night at the St Clements Clubhouse!

If TWN is right (and they only seem to be good at predicting the bad weather, as in melt) we may be done down here by next weekend.

From what i've seen with the models, this week is going to be devastating, even as far north as parry sound... However, there is a low that will start bringing snow friday the 13. Joe Bastardi , head of accuweather is calling for a very stormy cold pattern for the east afterwards for the next 3 weeks.

So to summarize, yes we will probably lose most of our snow in the south this week but it will replenish itself if the stormy pattern forecast is correct.

From what i've seen with the models, this week is going to be devastating, even as far north as parry sound... However, there is a low that will start bringing snow friday the 13. Joe Bastardi , head of accuweather is calling for a very stormy cold pattern for the east afterwards for the next 3 weeks.

So to summarize, yes we will probably lose most of our snow in the south this week but it will replenish itself if the stormy pattern forecast is correct.

I hope That Bastardi is right.

was out from St. Marys today...not looking good already. One more mild day and that will wipe the remaining base out in most places....just have to wait and see.

Well I guess we didn't pray hard enough, all it took was one day & all the snow down in "NO TRAIL COUNTRY" is gone!!!!! :evil:

I hope That Bastardi is right.

I see colder temps!!!!!!!!! But no moisture :curse: :curse: :curse: :angry::angry:

Archived