Hey Can We Change the Kelly Ride Date?

The Groomer Guy

hey can We change the date and make it Sooner? I can't wait to get out of here, have some Fun a ride my my OC.com friends!!!!!! Yeah!!! I'm Counting the days to the ride and it's still too far lol.

I bet I got lot's of you guys to read this tread lol got you Guys, Cant' wait to see you all and to party hardy!!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::confused::puke: ... :woot::woot::woot::D

hey can We change the date and make it Sooner? I can't wait to get out of here, have some Fun a ride my my OC.com friends!!!!!! Yeah!!! I'm Counting the days to the ride and it's still too far lol.

I bet I got lot's of you guys to read this tread lol got you Guys, Cant' wait to see you all and to party hardy!!!!

Hey Luc !

We could start this weekend and have 3 weeks of riding in before the other folks even get there !!

Hey Luc !

We could start this weekend and have 3 weeks of riding in before the other folks even get there !!

We are already here :D :P :wavey:

Hey Luc !

Nice Try :lol:

Hey Luc !

What do you mean ? We are here we live here :D

Hey Luc !

Je répète "Nice Try" :P :poke: :P

Hey Luc !

:wtf:

Hey Luc !

:wtf:

Its french! :poke: :P

Archived