Pineridge Trail Closures - Which trails?

skidooer

I was just checking the trail status and I noticed: The Pineridge trails between intersection #181 and #192, and intersection #173 to #179 are closed for this season due to landowner concerns and crop issues.

The map doesn't show intersections, so I am curious which trails these are? I'm thinking of going out for a tour that way but there is no sense heading towards a dead end, if these sections are, in fact, dead ends.

Hey Adam;

If you go on the Ofsc web and go to club links district 5 ther is a pdf map(last years)

That map show the numbered intersections.

179 north to 173 is the Hensall to Brucefield trail east of hwy 4.

181 south to 192 is Exeter to the Kirkton road east of hwy 4.

Todd

I checked my paper version of the 2008/09 District 5 map and it definitely shows all of the intersection numbers.

If you buy your permit from a D5 club you should get a map with that purchase.

Every club was given at least 1 map for every permit sold last year.

Also, advertisers were offered maps to keep in their establishments.

Jeff

I'll make sure the executive of the Golden Triangle know that. I'm sure they'll take them off your hands. There is always a shortage at our local dealers and I have been told that in the past it has been very difficult to get extra maps through normal channels.

I'll make sure the executive of the Golden Triangle know that. I'm sure they'll take them off your hands. There is always a shortage at our local dealers and I have been told that in the past it has been very difficult to get extra maps through normal channels.

No need to let them know they are well aware, not sure where the shortage idea comes from but there has always been plenty of guides, maybe just a shortage in timing to get them there but there has always been more than enough guides given to each Club.

Just an FYI we used to print 15,000 and for the last couple years many people thought we needed to print 20,000 and we did and I have always had a hard time getting rid of the last few thousand. Printing will be cut back to 15,000 next year, since we sell around 8000 permits that almost 2 per. That should be more than enough to cover any tourists.

Just maybe there is a distribution problem further down the line.

Hi Dave,

As always I would take a couple...I could share about 5 or so if you need to get rid of some. Let me know and I could pick them up if you'd like.

Thanks!!!

Dwayne

Hi Dave,

As always I would take a couple...I could share about 5 or so if you need to get rid of some. Let me know and I could pick them up if you'd like.

Thanks!!!

Dwayne

I might be just as easy for you to drop by the Club house and pick a few up...last time I was there most of the guides were still sitting in boxes on the table.

or I can drop some off to you......you moved right ?

Hey Dave,

I'll drop by the clubhouse today...Thanks!! BTW, no didn't move just kicked out the ex! LOL!!

Thanks!

Dwayne

Archived