In a FOG

hi-mileage

Well not yet,but looking for the original NoFog mask.If anyone see's some in there travel's could you let me know.I can't find any,Royal use to carry them,but not now.

If you could keep your eye's open in your dealer's showroom's it would be greatly appreciated.

I will buy 2 if I find them this time.

I was looking though the Gamma catalog and found something that looks very similar to the NO fog i used to own

On page 86 part # 430-4000

MM

Where the hell do you wear that thing?? Around your waist ! :o

At some party's that would be the correct location ;)

:shock::o:shock:

NoFog.jpg

Apparently not a new idea!

[attachment=0]black plaguedoctor.jpg[/attachment]

Slomo, do you save all your old Royal Catalogues ?

Apparently, No-Fog is out of stock for this season. Makes no sense to me.

I ordered a Fog-E-Vader from Cheapbastard.ca this morning. Closest thing I could find. It will run you about $54 delivered. :D

I ordered a Fog-E-Vader from Cheapbastard.ca this morning. Closest thing I could find. It will run you about $54 delivered. :D

Well my self i got a BRP BVS2 helmet and i love it !!!!!No cord to worry about that we all break once every 2 years plus it has the pull down sunvisor which is awsome in the middle of a sunny day where you can't see the bumps.

Heated visor are around 100 bucks and only last 2-4 years.

Spend the money and get your self a good helmet and save your self on repairs on the sled down the road .

Well not yet,but looking for the original NoFog mask.If anyone see's some in there travel's could you let me know.I can't find any,Royal use to carry them,but not now.

If you could keep your eye's open in your dealer's showroom's it would be greatly appreciated.

I will buy 2 if I find them this time.

I was looking though the Gamma catalog and found something that looks very similar to the NO fog i used to own

On page 86 part # 430-4000

MM

Where the hell do you wear that thing?? Around your waist ! :o

At some party's that would be the correct location ;)

:shock::o:shock:

NoFog.jpg

Apparently not a new idea!

[attachment=0]black plaguedoctor.jpg[/attachment]

• 1 month later...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived