Warwicks new Club house

toddszr600

Well, she,s pretty much done except for a final things, first meeting has been held in it and I hear its plenty warm :D , anyway a big thanks to everyone who helped put this together, it looks great an Im sure it will see lots of use this season.

Heres a early pic.

oct10%2008%20005.jpg

And some from today

New%20shack%20001.jpg

New%20shack%20002.jpg

New%20shack%20003.jpg

Cheers, Todd

All that is missing is the snow, great job Todd by you and your club members...

I hope to see it some day.

You should be proud of what this group accomplished.

Awesome.

Thanks everyone, but dont thank me I only managed one day at this work site. Our pres. Fred deserves a pile of credit for spearheading this project and a whole bunck of other great volunteers for putting things together. It was a big job with great results.

Nice to see those trail dollers at work eh!

And yes, I hope the next pic is with my sled in front of it with a pile of snow :woot:

Todd

Looks good........only 15m by trail from home..........2 cool club house's close to home, makes week night riding a social event.

I actually got old Jezabelle out on saturday and threw a new track shaft and ring gear at it........might finish my prepackaged adult beverage, grab another and go slap that sweet lookin 09 trail rippin pass on it.

p.s. greenie things rip

Looks good........only 15m by trail from home..........2 cool club house's close to home, makes week night riding a social event.

I actually got old Jezabelle out on saturday and threw a new track shaft and ring gear at it........might finish my prepackaged adult beverage, grab another and go slap that sweet lookin 09 trail rippin pass on it.

p.s. greenie things rip

HEY WILDMAN,,,,,, its green thingys rip sir. hopefully we can meet up at this phenom new sled nest!

go green

go fast

go home

SAFE

or in warwicks case, is there a door that all your visitors can sign?

gs. looks mint :woot:

looks realy good. and to all that made it good job

p.s. greenie things rip

HEY WILDMAN,,,,,, its green thingys rip sir. hopefully we can meet up at this phenom new sled nest!

go green

go fast

go home

SAFE

or in warwicks case, is there a door that all your visitors can sign?

gs. looks mint :woot:

I was close though eh????????? :rockon:

Archived