WTB CHILD HELMET

angus

Great idea re: helmet transfer.

Be careful, however, as I read somewhere that helmets have a 'life span'. They become brittle, etc. especially if dropped.

I had mine for over 10 years (way too long), but would think twice about going that long with children's.

Don't want to put a damper on this - but be careful, especially if road riding is involved.

good point guys! if there only a 100 bucks i should just get a new one. not worth the risk!

who sell's them?

We sell them starting at $39.95 for an open face p to 99.95 for a full face with a cool monster on it !

good point guys! if there only a 100 bucks i should just get a new one. not worth the risk!

who sell's them?

We sell them starting at $39.95 for an open face p to 99.95 for a full face with a cool monster on it !

Done and Done!................Support our punloving, gratuitous Sled parts distributor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who sell's them?

Done and Done!................Support our punloving, gratuitous Sled parts distributor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Here are the pics finally. Sorry for the delay.

They are all about 5-6 years old.

Smallest is the red one. I checked the size and it was a child's L. I think that it would be too big for 3-4 yr old.

I had it on my youngest when she was about 6/7. It was snug on her then.

We just keep them around as spares for our guests with children. They haven't been used much & are in good shape.

If it helps someone out, let me know & I can give more details. Cheers!

341_d50c7fa72077a3ebc6b5c632ef7ff2aa

341_9016a162fd4b42621705ed66b037926a

See attached photos for the helmet I just purchased from Wildbill for my son. I will put a plug in for him as he was extremely helpful and shipped it to my work. Open face with a shield is working great as you can see it offers great wind/snow protection. The motocross neck support we already had and he wears on the sled or ATV. The helmet was suppose to be a Christmas present, but with the snow we have it didn't make sense to wait. Part 2 of the present will be brought by Santa Christmas day though, stay tuned.

189_9fc5d2225cdf7b3a450bd049cffa4644

189_d4f44fb2f8838fd45a2781a772153ef0

Archived