WTF???

kennyboy

After the initial year w/ the Pilot skis, I'm pretty sure 'doo went to the center only carbide on them.

Just picked up my new MXZX 1200 Renegade (Spring Order). The 5.7 Pilots only have carbides on the center keel. Nothing on the outer keel. This is an X-Package?? :crazy:

08's were the same,thats there way of cutting weight/cost.........enjoy your new ride that's one sweet sled........4 stroke and its not BLUE

:woot:

Just picked up my new MXZX 1200 Renegade (Spring Order). The 5.7 Pilots only have carbides on the center keel. Nothing on the outer keel. This is an X-Package?? :crazy:

Hey...good luck and enjoy!! I am planning to purchase my new toy next week. 1200 GSX Limited.

08's were the same,thats there way of cutting weight/cost.........enjoy your new ride that's one sweet sled........4 stroke and its not BLUE

:woot:

Awesome sled.

Team Blue also has f*#cked up skis.

Happy trails.

• 3 weeks later...

The dealer claims that they removed the outer carbide to eliminate a darting issue. :wtf: Didn't make sense to me. I installed the outer carbides over the weekend. Thanks, guys... :!:

The dealer claims that they removed the outer carbide to eliminate a darting issue. :wtf: Didn't make sense to me. I installed the outer carbides over the weekend. Thanks, guys... :!:

Keep us posted on this set up. I had no issues with "darting" on my GSX. But I am curious if it is worth adding an extra carbide?

See you on the trails!

Archived