Sarnia getting nailed

f3 800

6" on the ground and still coming down as of 6 am this morning......no trails, but lots of back roads to ride.

Crapper ! I gotta move! Great Pic!

Absolutely no snow here between Elliot Lake to Sudbury.

Ran through about 4 - 6 inches from north of Barrie and ran out of it before I got -2- Parry Sound on the way up here yesterday.

Looks like the rest of the ride home will be the same.

Enjoy Todd. And Yes I know you're staying off the trails and good for you.

Jeff

Leaving work at noon and going riding! :wavey: Once again it's southern Ontario getting some of the best early snow in the province!

Official tally here on the Ford tonneau cover snow gauge was 17" before the wind started to blow, it was 12" @ 08:00 this morning :D .

Your right Jeff, not on the trails, fields are still way to wet from last weeks rain anyway,

Put 28 miles on the new sled, couldn't see a thing with so much snow coming over the hood, it was great. Heres the pics.

Bow to the great snow maker, Lake Huron :wavey:

nov18083.JPG

nov18082.JPG

It was like this everywhere :D

nov1808.JPG

Ive rode in Nov. before, but never had to use the snow blower, very cool.

Todd

The photo with sun setting is awesome.

Enjoy your new sled.

:woot:

Put on 55 kms last night just riding back roads and grassy areas. Closer to the lake is best, started at Brights Grove where there was easily over a foot of powder. Let's hope this is just a sign of things to come for the rest of the season.

I just read on the Environment Canada website that parts of Southwestern Ontario received 76cms of snow and still snowing!!! :o:o:o:o That's A LOT OF SNOW!

:woot::woot::woot:

More squalls today and into Saturday .....gotta love that Lake Effect Snow! Just be careful driving out there everybody

:carsled: :carsled: :carsled:

Great pics Todd :wavey:

I just love the smell of two stroke in the morning!!! :wavey:

They said on the news tonight that some parts between Sarnia and Strathroy received over 1 meter or over 3 feet for our U.S. friends. They asked the local snowmobilers to go out and rescue drivers stranded in their vehicles.

Going out riding in the morning. Just on my Buddies bean fields though. lol

Jeff

Strathroy area got almost 4 feet, its crazy out there. Going again tomorrow. They closed a section of 402 due to impassable conditions until the wind quit blowing. Never seen this much snow in November anywhere in my life.

At least two feet and still coming here, unbelievable! A couple of sleds just went by, I think it may be time to try and dig ours out!

Wannago is that in Burksfalls!?

At least two feet and still coming here, unbelievable! A couple of sleds just went by, I think it may be time to try and dig ours out!

Wannago is that in Burksfalls!?

Nope, Avon just west of Ingersoll. At this point I would say we have more here than Burks Falls. Apparently they only have 8-12 inches.

Hey guys, just wondering if you can recomend a good spot for a small ride? Want to drive up from Windsor area and I realize trails are not open yet but was hoping to get a ride in. Any advice?

Dropped in Watford yesterday at the arena and rode all the backroads and some fields. Put on 88kms total. A tonne of snow to say the least. Went through a couple fields that easily had over 3 feet of powder. I think we spent just as much time digging out stuck sleds as we did riding. It will melt fast though with the temps getting up there starting today. Cant complain for southern Ontario in November.

Archived