sold - Parting out or whole sled...03 REV 600ho sport

Doonut

Ya, the one Mrs.Doonut bent. Sled is 99% complete. Front frame is bent. Primary clutch is gone.

Motor has 3400 miles, reringed at 2800. Track is excellent and has 96 woody's down the middle. Electric start. Almost all body panels are good. :)

Great sled to do a 440 conversion

Will sell as is for BO or will start parting out in 2 weeks.

Ya, the one Mrs.Doonut bent. Sled is 99% complete. Front frame is bent. Primary clutch is gone.

Motor has 3400 miles, reringed at 2800. Track is excellent and has 96 woody's down the middle. Electric start. Almost all body panels are good. :)

Can you post some pics?

Can you post some pics?

of what? tha damaged parts or the good parts?

Can you post some pics?

of what? tha damaged parts or the good parts?

Crabby Man Warning ! Crabby Man Warning !

:P :poke: :P

She likes it long and smooth :wavey:

I know, I know - it gets damn aggravating. Would you please tell her to quit calling me !!

You Too???????????????? :o:wtf:

I had to put myself on this...............

She likes it long and smooth :wavey:

I know, I know - it gets damn aggravating. Would you please tell her to quit calling me !!

Oh, that's right...your GTX is a long-track, isn't it?...just like a 'Gade. ;) :poke: :poke:

Archived