ckx contact

wrightonalan

does anyone on here have one ,if so what do you think.im on a tight budget but need a new helmet .i have a older hjc size xl .wondering how sizing is .on sale now for around 250.ps i dont wear glasses

I have one. It works great! It does have to be plugged in to keep the shield clear when colder. I have been able to wear my glasses while using it too. When I start out i leave it open a bit to clear the shield and then I am good to go. I did use it one warmer day and did not plug it in and it worked great too. I am in a XXL and it fits good. When i tried the Oxygen, I would need a XXL. The Contact is very quiet too. I am very happy with it so far. Mine was $270 out the door !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barberch said:

I have one. It works great! It does have to be plugged in to keep the shield clear when colder. I have been able to wear my glasses while using it too. When I start out i leave it open a bit to clear the shield and then I am good to go. I did use it one warmer day and did not plug it in and it worked great too. I am in a XXL and it fits good. When i tried the Oxygen, I would need a XXL. The Contact is very quiet too. I am very happy with it so far. Mine was $270 out the door !

thanks ,you made up my mind ,going to try one next year ,cheers al

The CKX 1.5 tranz AMS looks fairly budget friendly plus its a modular which i prefer over the mission and oxygen and the contact. A riding buddy of mine has one and says he's cord free now too just like my mission. The cordless thing to me is a huge game changer especially with wearing glasses. Good bye no-fog mask!! 

• Like 1

thanks i will look into that one .