TOP C McDougall up to dogfish lake???

Baylaker

I’ve noticed TOP C out of parry sound has opened going north...but it stops at McDougall. Just wondering if the clubs are working on opening the rest of TOP C up to dogfish lake 604 intersection...or if it’s shot for the season...thanks for any info guys!

11 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

I’ve noticed TOP C out of parry sound has opened going north...but it stops at McDougall. Just wondering if the clubs are working on opening the rest of TOP C up to dogfish lake 604 intersection...or if it’s shot for the season...thanks for any info guys!

I am sure Carling will be at it soon, i know that section of trail pretty well lost everything on the thaw as it is all mostly rock... and the sun hits it pretty good.  Soon i hope as this is my route to ride to work...

It’s a nice section forsure! Thanks for the info. 

was at this intersection this past saturday. They need lots of snow. There literally was at most 3" of snow there. You scrape the snow and its all dirt.

13 minutes ago, flash 800 said:

was at this intersection this past saturday. They need lots of snow. There literally was at most 3" of snow there. You scrape the snow and its all dirt.

That sucks...

Archived