OC Ride for Kelly - Dinner

maple

21 more sleeps!

The dinner menu for our ride has been finalized and we think you'll all enjoy the selection:

Rolls & Butter

Veggie Tray & Dip

Selection of Salads

Roast Beef

Lasagna

Chicken

Roasted Potatoes

Vegetables

Assorted desserts

Coffee & Tea

The cost for dinner is $26. This price includes all taxes and gratuities ($20+). For those bringing children, we are working with the hotel to get that pricing and will post here as soon as it's available.

Dinner can be paid for in one of two ways:

1. Cash given to me (Maple) at the ride.

2. Cheque made payable to me and mailed to my attention prior to the ride.

The reason for this is because the hotel requested one payment, so I have guaranteed our meal with my credit card and that's how it will be charged.

We need to provide final numbers to the hotel on January 25th, so if you haven't completed the registration form yet, please do so before then. If you have completed it and you are no longer able to make the event, please e-mail me or PM me and let me know prior to January 25th.

If you have any questions or concerns about how to pay for dinner, please feel free to PM me ...

NOTE: The cost for children under 12 yrs is $10.00

NOTE: The cost for children under 12 yrs is $10.00

Thanks for looking into that Giddy Up! Good news to those bringing kids!

And no ... STG doesn't count as a kid!

• 2 weeks later...

9 more sleeps! Last call for dinner reservations!

Hey, everyone! Only 9 more sleeps before we hit the trails in support of the Kelly Shires Foundation!

Just a reminder that we need to provide the final numbers to the hotel on January 25th for dinner. If you haven't already signed up but wish to join us the evening of February 2nd, please register here

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0jJd_2fcfNMRbAALbmBRShNw_3d_3d

or send me a PM or e-mail. I need to hear from you before 9:00pm tomorrow (January 25th) in order to ensure you have a plate at the dinner!

So far, we've got about 40 riders and some EXCELLENT prizes that will be on our silent auction table ... Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, Raptors tickets, helmets, etc. You don't want to miss this, so sign up for the dinner! That's the only place you'll be able to bid on these great prizes!

See everyone on the 2nd!

9 more sleeps! Last call for dinner reservations!

Hey, everyone! Only 9 more sleeps before we hit the trails in support of the Kelly Shires Foundation!

Just a reminder that we need to provide the final numbers to the hotel on January 25th for dinner. If you haven't already signed up but wish to join us the evening of February 2nd, please register here

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0jJd_2fcfNMRbAALbmBRShNw_3d_3d

or send me a PM or e-mail. I need to hear from you before 9:00pm tomorrow (January 25th) in order to ensure you have a plate at the dinner!

So far, we've got about 40 riders and some EXCELLENT prizes that will be on our silent auction table ... Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, Raptors tickets, helmets, etc. You don't want to miss this, so sign up for the dinner! That's the only place you'll be able to bid on these great prizes!

See everyone on the 2nd!

Maple -- will be sending you an e-mail with details on the dishwasher plus a scanned pic from the manual...so watch for that.

Archived