Try our Trails Pass online

Kerry

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out how to get to the Family day weekend pass on line.I already have two sleds registered this year but we want to be able to take our two vintage sleds for a ride possibly monday.When I go to the registration page there is nothing beyond my two sleds other than to register another but there is no link to a free weekend pass.The 'Try our Trails' link just goes to the registration page.Any Ideas?

Kerry

In your 'Current Sleds' section, select 'Buy Permit', then a 3 section pop-up should appear.  The 'Try Trails' is the middle one.  I took a screenshot.  You will notice Sault Trailblazers. Your Club should appear based on your previous sled registrations.

Hope this helps Kerry.  

Dan

Sault Ste. Marie

post-22452-0-90880600-1455313917_thumb.jpg

OK. I figured it out. I had to register both the other ones too and once that was done it gives you the three options.Full,Classic and Try our Trails.Just didn't go far enough through the process the first time.Don't know if we will have the chance but we have the paper.All depends on monday.

Kerry

Thanks Dan! That's what I got to after going further.

Kerry

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out how to get to the Family day weekend pass on line.I already have two sleds registered this year but we want to be able to take our two vintage sleds for a ride possibly monday.When I go to the registration page there is nothing beyond my two sleds other than to register another but there is no link to a free weekend pass.The 'Try our Trails' link just goes to the registration page.Any Ideas?

Kerry

Log into your account. Add the 2 vintage sleds to your profile. Then "Buy A Permit" for each one. You will see the Try Our Trails Option with a price of $0.00. Complete the transaction (it will not ask for any credit card info) and print your permits.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sleds are going on the trailer.We have a vintage sled show  going here at Orillia with the Winter Carnival and if all is good we will head west and drop and ride monday.Looks like Snow Voyageurs are getting some trails reopened.

Kerry

Had someone email the club today trying to figure this out.  Nothing on the OFSC website home page, and even while a search does come up with a page, not exactly specific on how to set it up.  Pretty sad really.  It's like they don't want people to be able to take advantage of it.  

Archived