ISO Pilot 6.9 skis for 1200 xr.

amendola2001

Looking for a used set of pilot 6.9 in good condition with option for outside Carbides. It's a long shot but if you have a pair let me kmow

Looking for a used set of pilot 6.9 in good condition with option for outside Carbides. It's a long shot but if you have a pair let me kmow

Looking to get rid of the Indecisions?

Have pilots 5.7 now. Just want some more float when I'm on the soft stuff

there seems to be a few on ebay.

Hard to trust eBay with condition and such. Plus shipping and exchange is brutal.

Hard to trust eBay with condition and such. Plus shipping and exchange is brutal.

Condition is guaranteed on ebay. A not as described case will refund your money including shipping. Look foe one in Canada and shipping will be cheaper.

Ask for a contact number if it is a Canadian seller. Saved me a bunch of exchange money!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some DS skis complete with grab loop and carbide for $200 at St Onge. You could probably add the second carbide.

RR

6.9  good luck....no longer available....best bet is DT...or call some dealers they may have a used sled with a set on..

• 6 months later...

6.9 good luck....no longer available....best bet is DT...or call some dealers they may have a used sled with a set on..

There are still some sets out there

Sean if these are for your 2012 1200, contact me personally, I have a much better solution

Archived