Town of Deep River Steps Up to Help Snowmobiling

KCC

X2 on the personal reply from the mayor. And on a Sunday evening to boot. Maybe she could give lessons to other mayors in the province.

Thanks to all who sent email to Mayor Lougheed! She has forwarded on your emails to council and staff.  Hope that you use the park & ride this weekend!  We are having the official opening of the park & ride on Saturday Jan 23 at 11am, Mayour Lougheed and council represenatives will be attending. So if you are planning to trailer to Deep River for a ride this weekend, please use the park & ride!  

Below is a picture of the park & ride entrance at Hwy 17, plus the temporary sign to look out for, plus here is a link to the google map showing the location before the park and ride was built.https://www.google.ca/maps/@46.0984907,-77.49563,3a,75y,230.67h,75t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srZinlfoEAhbmr3HOAL9YtA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

post-21258-0-33207300-1453384432_thumb.jpg

I just sent my letter as well. We are planning to be in Deep River next week on our ride (hopefully around the Park). I hope the Town can convince places like Lindsay and Peterborough that snowmobiles are not evil (just some inconsiderate riders).

Please repo

I just sent my letter as well. We are planning to be in Deep River next week on our ride (hopefully around the Park). I hope the Town can convince places like Lindsay and Peterborough that snowmobiles are not evil (just some inconsiderate riders).

Please report details on your RAP Tour on the Pinned page at top of OC Forum.

You may be one of the first this season.

Offical opening was very succesful, lots of trucks & trailers, plus a bunch of visiting sledders showed up.  Here a couple pictures

post-21258-0-68743200-1454013040_thumb.jpg

post-21258-0-60324800-1454013052_thumb.jpg

Archived