Gaspésie - Voyage Motoneige de Toute Une Vie – Chapter ONE (I)

SlowTouringGuy

Definitely fog caused by cold!  I will not imbibe until the keys are away for the night.

I wear glasses, so that is a common occurrence whenever I enter a warm building.  It was interesting to see the same effects on the helmet camera, so I thought I would post it.

thank God i was in the Gaspesie from march 5 to march 12 and missed seeing you SGT .......I didnt have any Duck Tape on the tour to fix you up ...

thank God i was in the Gaspesie from march 5 to march 12 and missed seeing you SGT .......I didnt have any Duck Tape on the tour to fix you up ...

WOW, close call ! 《whew》

WOW, close call ! 《whew》

yes it was .....your picture are the same places i went ....lol no wonder they wouldnt speak english when i show up there .................... :hyper:

• 2 weeks later...

The assembled multitudes getting ready to load up and depart from Motel Mon Joli:

attachicon.gifIMG_1771 (Large).JPG

A couple of things to add about the Motel Mon Joli -

We left our trucks and trailers in their yard for the week.  Lots of space for parking.  They have security cameras covering the lot. Also, another nice feature - we were invited to leave our truck keys at the desk so they could drive truck/trailer to pick you up should you experience sled problems.  

Also for the La Brunante, it should be mentioned that the choice between Steak or Seafood Crêpes for supper included wine.  Nice touch !

It was a quick day that day.  Trails were wide - forest access roads, some farm fields and seasonal roads.  Tres Vite !!! 

Archived