Paudash trails and Wilberforce gas

barberch

Planning a loop tomorrow from Fenelon to Buckhorn, Wilberforce, then Haliburton and back to Fenelon. Can anyone confirm there is gas in Wilberforce? Sledgas says there is, but I wouldn't mind hearing it first hand.

Also, anyone know how the trails are?

There is gas in Wilberforce. At the station across from the arena right in town.

There is gas in Wilberforce. At the station across from the arena right in town.

Great! Haven't been there for a few years, just wanted to make sure...

Gas is still open in Harcourt though the rest' is closed.

Gas is still open in Harcourt though the rest' is closed.

The restaurant in Harcourt is closed? Or do you mean the one that was part of the gas station?

Is there still a restaurant in Wilberforce?

I thought the Algonquin Cookhouse was still open? There is the restaurant in Wilberforce they do close in the afternoon between lunch and dinner some days.

the South Algonquin Cookhouse in Harcourt (square timber buiding) is closed.

the South Algonquin Cookhouse in Harcourt (square timber buiding) is closed.

Thats too bad!  thanks for the info revrnd

Rode from Fenelon to Anstruther Lake on Saturday,lots of rock,Should be better after the snow Sat.night.

Rode from Fenelon to Anstruther Lake on Saturday,lots of rock,Should be better after the snow Sat.night.

The portages between Anstruther & Mississauga lakes are brutal even during the best winters.

The portages between Anstruther & Mississauga lakes are brutal even during the best winters.

Portages were fine,the 400 in twin mountains and E108 from loom lake road into E211 in Buckhorn district,lots of rock.The 400 on the way back was brutal,every corner was down to the dirt and rock from all the traffic.Clubs can only do so much with the snow we have in this area,without a base.Like i said earlier,its likely better after the snow Sat night.

Too bad about the Cookhouse. I liked that restaurant.

Archived