listowel to Port Elgin conditions?

2fast4u

I'm just wondering what the conditions are like in Listowel -Port Elgin area and in between? Looking to drop in Listowel next weekend and ride up to Port Elgin. 

Was going to drop in Cambridge but I've heard they haven't been grooming much this year. not sure if its a groomer problem or not.  Thanks evryone.

Go for it. The OSM crew rode that this week- B108 ( as far south as Palmerston) Trails were great. Staying inland is bonus, Kincardine near the lake is light in places. Nothing yesterday or today from the latest apparent Snowzilla that was coming????

There wasn't much grooming not only in the Cambridge area but in most of the southern area of the GTSA because there wasn't enough snow until early last week. It's better now and with the milder weather yesterday, the trails today are starting to get some base to them with last night's grooming

There wasn't much grooming not only in the Cambridge area but in most of the southern area of the GTSA because there wasn't enough snow until early last week. It's better now and with the milder weather yesterday, the trails today are starting to get some base to them with last night's grooming

I have been riding great groomed trails for almost two weeks now. North east hope has a great base and amazing trails. Give them a try. Snow gets light around Linwood and as you head south there is defiantly more. B203 was great after Elmira cut off heading south,

Archived