PORT PERRY TRAILS

thetorches

hey farmer boy yeah the island was pretty good today went down to tims with a few buddies it was getting pretty rough in the afternoon tho when we went down.

took e108 home and was about the same quality as the island but we all had fun. 

Thanks everyone. Went anyways and as Apex man stated lots of huts, vehicles on the ice and lots of sled tracks. Crossed the lake and did Island trails. Very smooth but limited snow in a few areas, mainly near the south and in the bush but great fun. Took my oldest daughter out in the morning, met my wife and youngest daughter at the Wendy's/Tims, watched the polar bear dip together (crazy people) then did same ride with my youngest. Her first time riding herself after getting her snowmobile license in January

Island is a Great place to take kids riding. Seemed almost every group we met either had kids on their sled or a younger one riding themselves with a parent. Way cool

Good to hear. The island trails are fun trails to run and were super flat last year. This snow we're getting will definitely help in the bush.

post-21888-0-14753700-1423363625_thumb.jpg

post-21888-0-64517500-1423363676_thumb.jpg

Went for a ride today from clubhouse, east through the ganny, almost to Bewdley. Conditions were the best from clubhouse to Long Sault clubhouse. Lots of moguls from the ganny and east from there. Started at 12:30, should have gotten out early before they got beat up. Broke visor plug-in, sure could have used it today. Shield was iced up the whole time. Oh well, still nice to get some snow and get out for a ride.

Went from uxbridge to sunderland yesterday afternoon but the freezing rain was all over the shield .The trail was good however the stones are popin thru on the rail line.Hey apex man I think we went by you and you indicated the same problem to me I was on a yellow ski doo

Went out for a couple of hours after work this afternoon. Went from Port Perry clubhouse, north on e108. Went about 40km's, could use more snow in the wooded areas, but trails in pretty good shape. Nice and smooth, lots of snow in the open fields. It was a nice ride, will have to get out earlier and go farther next time.

Was out again today. Put on 100 miles. Visited Long Sault's clubhouse. Lot's of sleds there. All four manufacturer's had demo's there. Took a ride on a yamaha vector and a 800 polaris. What a difference compared to riding an old 02 viper, makes you want to go get one. Left there and went north, crossed lake to the island, then came back and went to Uxbridge. Trails were in great shape for the most part. Wasn't near as busy as i thought it would it be. Great day.

Archived