"A" Channel News Report on Snowmobile Death

SlowTouringGuy

That's terrible...pretty close to home too....

It can happen so fast ...

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

That's too bad. Sad news to hear.

I have seen and met That John Tracy guy and he is an idiot sorry to say He is one trigger happy dude let me tell you. Last time I was through phelpston where he always is he had the nerve to say to me how did you know I was here? and why were you going so slow? who would say that? I was nice and didn't reply anything stupid all though it did cross my mind. Anyways that's a whole other story not trying to open any arguements or anything.

I tis tragic news. Thoughts go out to his family and friends. Must be terrible to be riding with someone when that happens. I am sure we have all had our 'moments' as we call them in rallying.

As Doonut said earlier, this is a dangerous sport and we must be always aware.

I tis tragic news. Thoughts go out to his family and friends. Must be terrible to be riding with someone when that happens. I am sure we have all had our 'moments' as we call them in rallying.

As Doonut said earlier, this is a dangerous sport and we must be always aware.

Very Sad - this happened almost in my backyard - literally!!!

Unfortunately sledders just fly down that trail (old rail bed) - very unfortunate.

It happens too quick too easy . We all have ridden too quickly sometimes I for one have had some close calls. May he rest in peace and Our best wishes and heartfelt sympathy to his family and friends.

Archived