replacement certificate of origin for ski-doo ??????

zrtkat

hello anyone ever have to get a replacement certificate of origin from ski-doo ?????????

my brother sold his 2014 xrs to a guy in maryland and he marked the wrong box on mileage and they will not accept it for the guy to register the sled to the new owner in maryland.

So he might have to get a duplicate title and correct it and send it too the guy so he can register in Maryland.

Anyone know how to get a replacement ?????

Thanks 

ZRTKAT

hello anyone ever have to get a replacement certificate of origin from ski-doo ?????????

my brother sold his 2014 xrs to a guy in maryland and he marked the wrong box on mileage and they will not accept it for the guy to register the sled to the new owner in maryland.

So he might have to get a duplicate title and correct it and send it too the guy so he can register in Maryland.

Anyone know how to get a replacement ?????

Thanks 

ZRTKAT

the selling dealer may be able to reprint it 

get a re-print of your title in your home state. then send it to him. have him pay for the costs. Ski

the selling dealer may be able to reprint it 

get a re-print of your title in your home state. then send it to him. have him pay for the costs. Ski

Hi we stopped at the dealer he printed us out a copy of the certificate of origin the only thing is on the certificate it has VOID stamped all over it.

my brother stopped at BMV today and they had him fill out a paper stating correct mileage and notorized the paper.

hopefully that will work.

thanks guys for all the suggestions

zrtkat

Archived