Gravenhurst

NiagaraKev

Ok....so my buddy and I are heading to Gravenhurst Friday afternoon...

Staying at Hart of Muskoka ..

Must do rides ...any suggestions ?

Plenty of options, depending on your tastes.

Have you sledded this are before?

What type of rider are you?

Are you looking for lakes? twisties? trunk trails? food stops?

How many kilometres are you looking to ride each day?

How many days will you be going out?

LOL

Where r u staying

Looks to me like he is staying at THE HART OF MUSKOKA on Winhara Rd in Gravenhurst.  Wow, They have done a lot of work to that place by the looks of it.  Good to see.

Looks to me like he is staying at THE HART OF MUSKOKA on Winhara Rd in Gravenhurst.  Wow, They have done a lot of work to that place by the looks of it.  Good to see.

They are big supporters of snowmobiling. They have secure parking, a shop that you can put your sled in to warm up and work on, and breakfast included. Great place, great prices, great people.

Try the 44 trail ,right behind the motel ,go east towards B trail and up around Bigwin park ( Baysville Express) , then into baysville for gas ,then up to Pt Sydney ,to bracebridge ,to motel , we did this run yesterday and trails were perf all the way , only about 140 ks though , alittle short for a full day ,lots of side trails to venture down 

I agree with Muskoka Man's  suggestion. Tha's a nice run right now.

They are big supporters of snowmobiling. They have secure parking, a shop that you can put your sled in to warm up and work on, and breakfast included. Great place, great prices, great people.

That is good to know for our US friends when they come up next year.  Thanks

Try the 44 trail ,right behind the motel ,go east towards B trail and up around Bigwin park ( Baysville Express) , then into baysville for gas ,then up to Pt Sydney ,to bracebridge ,to motel , we did this run yesterday and trails were perf all the way , only about 140 ks though , alittle short for a full day ,lots of side trails to venture down 

Good run.   You can also run to Parry Sound and back.  There are a ton of loops in the area.

Thanks Muskoka Man ...thats probably what we will do Friday ..

Years ago I rode the Baysville/Dorset area exclusively....

I will also give a full report on Hart of Muskoka on Monday ...c/w pics...

Thanks all......

That is a great run Kev.

We are also heading up to my sister's some time Friday afternoon/evening for the weekend. Maybe we can meet up somewhere. There will be 4-5 of us.

you could also go over to dwight for lunch and come back on the top of the lake to pt sydney , then home .would make it a longer run if thats what you guys want 

Archived