Polaris Files

Redfisher

Been waiting for a long time for the mods to validate me so I can post...Any known issues with this?  just resent the validation and still waiting for a Mod to approve.

Been waiting for a long time for the mods to validate me so I can post...Any known issues with this?  just resent the validation and still waiting for a Mod to approve.

Huh? Moderator validation? Why is the title polaris files then? 

Its a forum with lots of info on the Turbo Polaris... You cant post until the mods validate you. 

Its a forum with lots of info on the Turbo Polaris... You cant post until the mods validate you. 

Oh I see. Good luck!

And also with you.....

You approved yet?

I had an 09 turbo dragon. I will recommend to stay away from the turbo sleds that have the Ryde FX Air 2.0 shocks. They have no springs. Mine were garbage from day one. They would lose pressure on one side and the sled would sit on an angle. By looking at the sled you think it had been in an accident.  You would then go over grab the bumper and lift the low corner then the sled would sit normal. Next time you stop the opposite corner might be sitting low. Just my 02 cents worth...  

I've been waiting a while to be validated on Polaris Flies myself.

I think a couple mods hang out on hardcore sledder.

Archived