lake route from minden

blue er

Been years since running lakes in the area trying to remember lakes to hali dorset and surrounding area I guess get on minden

So many lakes and routes from Minden.  From Minden I'd take 4 to Mountain Lk-12Mile Lk. If you know the area then you could use Bosh and Halls to get to Hawk or you could use Kushog-St Noras-64. If not familiar with the area I'd suggest after 12 Mile to use 8-B-Hawk. Dorset(after Hawk) use Sherbourne and Raven. Hali(after Hawk) use Clear-Redpine-62-Kennisis-Redstone-Guilford-B.

Ya lots of open water in the 12 Mile & Boshkung areas. A childhood drowned on Boshkung back in the late 80s/early 90s.

May Wayne rest in peace

X2

Thanks guys some of it rings a bell. I guess at worst I can follow tracks

Mountain and 12 Mile aren't staked. There are lots of tracks. You get on Mountain through the swamp at the south end and get off before the dam at Twin Lakes Lodge at Hwy 35. Cross 35 and go down the side road at Twin Lakes lodge about a half to a Km and you'll see tracks getting back on the lake. Should be tracks right to the far end which will take you to Carnarvon and HCSA 8. Take 8 north to B and take that to Hawk etc. It's all staked from Hawk north.

Hey Blue, just come with me one day!

Hey Blue, just come with me one day!

Your on

Archived