New Liskeard to Cochrane

jamm999

Just in case anyone else is planning this trip. If you have done it before and like me usually stop half way to Cochrane at Butler lake truck stop for gas and lunch it is now Closed ! You would have to get gas either in Kirkland lake or make it to Matheson. New Liskeard to Matheson was about 125 miles

It was closed last year to.

Thanks for the update as I plan a ride there soon.

What where trails like and how was snow ?

MacPherson's Esso in Seskinika is open for gas.  It's a few kilometers north of Kenogami west off of the "A" trail onto groomed access trail, watch for signs.  Kenogami is at the intersection of A110Q and the "A" trail.

MacPherson's Esso in Seskinika is open for gas.  It's a few kilometers north of Kenogami west off of the "A" trail onto groomed access trail, watch for signs.  Kenogami is at the intersection of A110Q and the "A" trail.

Great people there too!  New owners are very nice as well.

We were there sunday,great service,and they are a licensed lcbo also

All the trails were great up there last week.Most were groomed to perfection Tall pines can be a little rougher than the others but still nice. According to the locals we talked to Butler lake truck stop closed in April. We didn't go near Kenogami so that gas stop wouldn't have been an option but matheson worked out fine. Hope to go somewhere up there next weekend but I don't want to go that far north maybe a quick RAN run or something

Archived