Great Job!

Spiderman

As usual, you guys are doing an amazing job with the trails.

Thanks to all who are working so hard to provide the utmost enjoyable riding.

Great to hear they are doing a good job again this year.  Will have to check it out this week.  Yippee I love this winter.

We had a great ride Sunday, rode the 88 to to the 88 across Lake Vernon to the 83 and up to the sequin to Kearney, went to Silversands for lunch..yummy yummy... Took the D then 101B and 78 and 79 thebn 102B to Pennisula lake and Fairy Lake then home, trails were in great shape and met a couple of groups of Americans...all in all a nice day for a ride..

Nunz

The 80s trails get little traffic, so we love to run them, as long as you dont mind some being tight/twisty.  Great alternative up to the seguin when D is pounded.

Planning a new ride as i type for Friday.....aiming to get up to sundridge and then out around Magnetawan trails abit.  Its about the only direction we have not gone this season.   LOL

With such an awesome winter, and having more miles already then several previous season totals, each route plan will probably get doubled this season, and for sure we are aiming to do some overnighters very soon.  

gotta love this sport when the snowgods are shining down on us. (finally)

Dan

• 1 month later...

Just another thumbs up DuYaWanna, trails this weekend were the best we rode, so very fortunate to have these great trails out the back door.

X2 there Spidey, i rode them Sun night and they were still perf after the weekend traffic , must not have been alot of riders here on the weekend 

• 2 weeks later...

Last weekend (March 15/16) awesome .. 100%. Hoping for the same this weekend.  Keep up the great work guys, trails are perfect.

Mike, conditions should be great again, We escaped all the rain that southern Ontario got yesterday, little more snow forecasted into the weekend, Looking forward to riding...

Nunz

me neither, sitting at my desk in Barrie wishing it was Friday afternoon instead....

Soon Soon

Another great weekend of riding .. Thanks DYW ... Nice job!

Another great weekend of riding .. Thanks DYW ... Nice job!

X2...

Archived