Arctic Cat Demo Day in Orillia???

Re:Leaf

I rode with my son to Just Eddies in Orillia this afternoon to get a bite to eat.  I pulled into the parking lot and to my surprise I saw 12 arctic cat sleds lined up waiting to be test ridden. Was this an advertised event?  Am I the only one that didn't know about it and just got lucky by riding to Just Eddies for late lunch?  Apparently Arctic Cat is heading up to North Bay Next weekend and then Sudbury the weekend after.  I rode the 7000 and fell in love.

Ceyhoopers let me test ride both of his arctic cats. I can't believe how light the 800 is. I'm not sure if it's really light or the venture is really heavy or a little of both. The 800 felt like I was sitting on air as I punched the flapper. It just picks up and flys. The tiger is great too but the 7000 just feels better to me. I just love that 4 stroke engine.

After 2 yrs with my cat turbo, i would stay as far away from a procross as you can.   Spend about 5 minutes reading on HCS and you will hear all the horror.  lol

Trying to keep a $200 belt on them is always fun.   

If you want light, test ride a etec with rmotion....makes the cats feel heavy and shows how rough their skid and seats feel once you try rmotion in the bumps.  Lucky for me i had a bud with a new doo last yr and we swapped all the time, i never wanted to get off the doo, so bought one of my own.

I went from my apex to the cat in 2012, and if youre a yammie guy you will be appalled be the fit, finish and just the poor engineering of the procross.  I think yammie will end up buying cat as their stock is plummeting.

http://www.startribune.com/business/241655471.html

Dan

did you actually read that or just post it,lol,, my only mistake was selling my stock at 12 and buying poo,,,

The arctic cat demo day will be in north bay this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 9am- 3pm.

Archived