Where to ride Tomorrow??? Trail conditions near you.

800REN

flyin along b104,snow dust letting you see only sled in front of you.we flew over a more than 4ft drop...bill in lead  turned to see how everyone else made out & said '' all  you could see was dave's skis & track coming thru the snow dust''..but landed perfect, we all stopped to make sure all was well & had a laff,think this was when dave moved to back...we always get lots of riding in & have fun with dave

when the guy if front of you drops outta sight,somethings up...

when the guy if front of you drops outta sight,somethings up...

...or down!

couple pics from friday

20140124_121344_zps388abea0.jpg

riverside restaurant in norland...great food

20140124_131033_zpsc5809528.jpg

20140124_151208_zps4258788d.jpg

well i wish i could find out trail conditions but the no/little visibility from blowing snow is hampering it, another day snow squalls  love it :) 

Couldn't see the rider in front of me.  Just snow dust.  I moved to back of pack after lunch WD.  It was a nice flight.  A little confused why I was getting pelted with snow after the landing.  Then I realized that the 'landing gear' (Rouski wheel) was down on the right side. :lol:

Great ride and conditions.  Lunch was awesome!

Thanks for the pic of the Riverside Inn. My mom and Dad owned it from 52-67 I was 4 when they sold it. 

it is a very busy place for where it is...nice with river & falls...ish right across road..

Couldn't see the rider in front of me.  Just snow dust.  I moved to back of pack after lunch WD.  It was a nice flight.  A little confused why I was getting pelted with snow after the landing.  Then I realized that the 'landing gear' (Rouski wheel) was down on the right side. :lol:

Great ride and conditions.  Lunch was awesome!

lol...landin gear...there was a few nice jumps on that trail...

Archived