trails are mint

blue er

Been out since 7am klsc and tmsc all to myself and awesome

Nice!!  Wish I was there but that damn thing called work always seems to get in the way  ;-)

Been out since 7am klsc and tmsc all to myself and awesome

we need some pics blue er

1608840_10151789852167434_590779696_n.jpOn the 101d from Kearney yesterday

1068865_10151789852372434_66115550_n.jpg

More pics on the way back from Kearney yesterday..

Sweet!

Thanks Nunz.  While I am here working at least I can drool at the beauty every once in a while.  Enjoy the trails boys.  We are planning on going for a little rip FINALLY on Monday.  Leave some snow for us.  I know it will be colder but heck WHO CARES!!  LOL  I can't wait.

nice pics...thx

Did around 300 today broke 14000km on the apex. Started at my frond door rode tovultramar on cr36 crossed sturgeon lage jumped on b103 into fenlon trail not bad. Leaving f enlon was bumpy but smoothed out by superior propane took108 at the junction and headed east trail was real smooth bit of loose powder made fun fast run. Turned off north junction tmsc 495 loom lake and salmon burn trail table top great ride then onto buckhorn trails which were surprisingly good e108 was awesome until I hit paudash trails then it was back to bumpy jump a beaver dam and a water hole. Trail stayed that way till the 608 junction then smooth sailing to E.

took E north the road section lots of snow but rough once in the trees was a great ride to harcourt. Took 20lt of fuel and headed towards hali. E was a decent ride icy corners though watch yourselfs in there. B103 usual tooth grinding ride first hydro cut was moguled crossed road and p erfect go figure. Hali south on 103 was back and forth between ok and ouch permit check in donald, trail was better from kinmount back to fenlon but was getting real busy. Get out and ride

Archived