Hillsburgh snowroamers

Garrettv

Thats sweet i am a trail master and groomer operator for the club and was trying to get a chat going about the area your feedback is always welcome

Cool. Then you must know Daryl and Wendy up in orton. Id be interested in helping maintain the trail a bit this winter if you need help.

Hi Garrett.  I rode with you and Cory last year coming from New Liskeard.

I'm on this site all the time.  I often post regarding my club in the club section (look for Science Hill Drifters)

I sent Cory some dates regarding potential trips.

PM me anytime ,  my site name is " londoncalling "  you can get my cell number off Cory and text me anytime. 

I've never ridden your trails but I will make a special trip this winter to connect with you guys again.

Thats sweet i am a trail master and groomer operator for the club and was trying to get a chat going about the area your feedback is always welcome

how long have you been trail patrol and groomer operator? just to let you know you had 2 guys running the rail trail yesterday. they unloaded from merroits furniture. ask Cindy about it.

i let her know yesterday.

Oh i heard about it and they would not have gone far as all gates are closed and most are pretty tough to get around i have tried while putting trails in to avoid opening it ! I have been with the club six ish year now

Hey Garrett, James here - glad to see another Snow Roamer on-board.  Great forum to keep current on the happening in Snowmobiling in Ontario (and beyond).

• 2 weeks later...

I like to ride out in this area often since I am in Georgetown. Still looking for help??? How is the damage looking now???

• 2 weeks later...

Full railline open hoping to open more asap probally a good chance north trail from fergus to marsville will remain closed for season major reroute combined with ice storm disaster just not enough time or help

Archived