ASSHATS

ToSlow

Well it don't take long for them to appear when they think there is enough snow. went for a drive today to bellwood and seen at least 10 sleds running there on the rail line

, then cut across to hillsburgh and seen 2 trucks with the sleds unloaded and running the rail line from merroits furniture plant. there ain't near enough snow in the south yet to even think of opening the trails.some people just don't get it

Tracks coming out of the Bridgeport area this morning too. :headbang:

We preach, preach, preach, wait for trails to open but there is always a couple of idiots.

A couple of years ago, riders on closed trails cost the St Clements Club a couple landowners and a MAJOR reroute.

It happened where I am also.Actually drove across my front lawn ! Christ the trail out of town is 20 yards away !

I love the enthusiasm but it's most kids ditch banging

Just got an email from club lots of landowners arent to happy right now with sledders as they are running where the trail should be but theres not even stakes in yet all gates closed on railline so they cant get to far probally why they are pissing iff landowners they can come out and help me pound stakes if they want to get "on the trails earlier"

Archived