Baxter Snow Riders Club Meeting

02Sled

The Baxter Snow Riders Club have been active throughout the summer months since the sledding season of 2012/2013 came to an end. We have been actively working toward the construction of a storage building on Violet Drive, Port Severn, trail improvements and required permits, participants in the Just Add Water Festival and more.

We will be having our first club meeting of the 2013/2014 season Saturday September 7 at the Baxter Ward Community Centre just west of Hwy 400 on Honey Harbour Rd at 9:00 AM. If you buy a Baxter trail pass you are a member of the club. Come out, learn about your club and perhaps become involved in providing part of our wonderful trail system. We have opportunities for volunteers in virtually all capacities, many of which are not simply trail work. The trail work is however quite important and we will begin preparing for the coming season shortly. Many hands make short work. We look forward to anyone who wants to learn more about the club joining us and perhaps bringing some of your snowmobiling neighbours with you.

August 7????  Did you mean September?

get the delorean...we're going back to the future

get the delorean...we're going back to the future

. Poor 02. He thinks it is still July!

Yeah I did mean September.... I'll call it a seniors moment... tough transition August to September. Where did July and August go? I had just finsihed a summary of accomplishments for August for my boss so I guess I had August stuck in my head. Thanks for the catch. I have adjusted accordingly.

Archived