An Invitation

AkronOrange

I am planning a trip through Northern Ontario for the last week of February.   I'm not sure yet of the details, it depends on the conditions.  It could be a loop from as far as the trails allow to a guided tour of Moosonee then as much Northern riding as one can do in a weeks time.  We ride about 200-250 miles/day.

Is anyone interested?  PM me if you would like to join us.

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning a trip through Northern Ontario for the last week of February.   I'm not sure yet of the details, it depends on the conditions.  It could be a loop from as far as the trails allow to a guided tour of Moosonee then as much Northern riding as one can do in a weeks time.  We ride about 200-250 miles/day.

Is anyone interested?  PM me if you would like to join us.

Akron,

Maybe we should get the "wny" riders together for a run. I generally ride with "middle age" four stroke riders from around the Rochester area, crew size varies and is dwindling each and every year. We are in for the 200-250 range also.

If you are in for a moosonee run, I would be in along with 1 other of my group for sure, dont know about the others.

Max

Sounds like a great trip.  I just wish my back could stand up to that much riding.

^        

/  \

|

|

.........   +1 for the middle age riders  ..........

I'll take all the back pain I can if it's from riding or hunting or cutting firewood .... anything outdoors causing it is all good !  They still make Aleve, don't they ? lol !

Akron,

Maybe we should get the "wny" riders together for a run. I generally ride with "middle age" four stroke riders from around the Rochester area, crew size varies and is dwindling each and every year. We are in for the 200-250 range also.

If you are in for a moosonee run, I would be in along with 1 other of my group for sure, dont know about the others.

Max

MM, 

Would love to have you and  your group along.  I'll be checking to see if everyone would like to do the Moosonee run, it's adds $500 to the cost of the week.  The Moosonee trip would be part of a longer trip.  Please PM me if you have any questions.   

Thanks for the interest.

Sounds like fun but I have a 8 day planned in Manitoba, Saskatchewan. I have a 3 day district loop planned and in the process of planning a 4 or 5 day run with the boys from work. Then there is the manditory 3 day ride in Manitoba so I'm not even going to try to run one more week long trip by my wife. She's already complaining about being a sled widow.

We have a large group heading out Feb 24 - 28th. Maybe we'll cross paths!

Archived