2014 polaris sleds

BlakeBouch

To be honest I am very disappointed with the launch. I have a 2012 leftover and I have put 3200km on it this year with a trip over march break will most likely have 4400 km on it. but after next year wanted to buy a 2014. No way will I buy one. They made some new indys and added an 800. I was hoping for a 4 stroke. Very disappointed.

lots of pics of beautiful 2014 polaris sleds...

I was hoping for a 4-stroke in a rush too but oh well !

800 Indy LE looks cool

That "look & Ride" seat option looks interesting for the hand full of sleds you can put it on.

Seems Polaris is committed to the 2 stroke market which is fine with me.

Seems Polaris is committed to the 2 stroke market which is fine with me.

x2

I like the look of the Polaris...nice fit and finish..love the retro scheme. Maybe next time around ...

I like the look of the Polaris...nice fit and finish..love the retro scheme. Maybe next time around ...

I'll believe that when I see it!

I'll believe that when I see it!

Look at my prior sleds...I had an 88 Indy and even before that an Indy lite!

I'm not sure where it was I heard it but from what I understand polaris is thinking of dropping the four stroke all together

Im more than happy with my 4-stroke polaris,

too bad its pretty much gone except for the LXT

If you're around Ottawa or Barrie the big 4 sneak peak is coming:

http://www.snowsneakpeek.com/

I always like to go and check out the sled I'm going to buy in 4 years :drool2:

barrie sno-voyageurs helping put on show in our area

I'm not sure where it was I heard it but from what I understand polaris is thinking of dropping the four stroke all together

Maybe from the looks of their lineup but I don't think they really need a 4 stroke as they have refined both their 600 and 800 engines. They don't need a 4 stroke for their mountain lineup. The performance lineup of the Rush/Switchback Pro r is pretty damn solid(know need to throw a heavy 4 stroker in there).The 600 and 800 adventure seem to be doing well for the long distance guys. They have added more value models to the line up such as the 550 and 600 Indy Voyager. Right now their 2 strokers cover pretty much all the bases.

Polaris has managed to added value bargain prices to their lineup with fun lightweight sleds without the need to retool for the heavier and more costly 4 strokers.

Archived