was a great ride saturday until.....

ScottyD

We also tend to ride early in the day and are back home early afternoon as a rule.

This year we have spend our riding at a friends cottage and it is great where they are. On a weekend if you see 6 sleds you are lucky, plus we use a lot of little trails that most of the idiots don't. They prefer the main trails that enable them to go at warp speed.

well i'm still sore as hell, but thats better than having anything broken or worse, new a-arm is ordered so the sled will be fixed this weekend

Scott glad you're OK.

I T boned an out of control sled several years ago (19 year old on a MXZ 583 lost it on a blind corner). The idgit was riding ahead of his father & grandfather. We knew the family & rather than pay for the damage to my sled (trailing arm, shock & 1 control arm) the kid puts it thru insurance. Bill to fix my sled was 700 bucks.

I questioned if it was smart to let the ins' company know about that especially when you're only 19.

Glad you are OK and it wasn't worse.

well sled got fixed saturday after we went down to Arnies to test ride the new cats, rode the new 600 and the new yamacat, that 600 rips!!, they had the low spedd calibration messed up on the nytro motor

Archived