New snow should help!

Turbo Doo

Did anyone get new snow? They were calling for 30cm+ for Belleville and area. We got a few hours of freezing rain and now it's just raining out.

Weather nitwits missed the boat on this call big time.

4" here, heavy wet snow.It all helps.

for sure more rain, freezing rain and mush here in mitchell than snow. i wouldn't think that would help our trails at all..........could easily be water laying now, and bushes are getting thin, days are numbered, and unless something different happens, that number would be small.

Of course B&W could pull another rabbit outa their hat and make good trails from nothing again.

2+ inches of heavy wet packing snow in Heidelberg. Trails should be good for Wing night at St. Clements Clubhouse Friday night.

Did anyone get new snow? They were calling for 30cm+ for Belleville and area. We got a few hours of freezing rain and now it's just raining out.

Weather nitwits missed the boat on this call big time.

The weather people couldn't organize a pissup in a liguer store. we were to get 10CM. Got about 1

Rain has sort of switched over to wet heavy snow, about 10cms of it so far and still falling.

Picked up about 10-15 more over night and still snowing. Should actually make the trails really nice around here for the weekend.

Looks like the weather nitwits got it right after all, about 12-16hours off on thier times mind you. But I'll take that over no snow at all any day.

I think the trails in my area are gonna be awful this weekend, I think that everyone should trailer to a different location and ride from there. :nana:

Here is what I woke up to this morning.

Was think about calling dead for work and making first tracks. But figure I'm off Friday so the riding should still be good in 24 hours.

8EFEB805-4853-471D-B525-3A248388A854-9199-0000090BEAA8A114.jpg

04A4CCDF-1B63-4C6D-B209-1F11CB430F08-9199-0000090BDFF3E701.jpg

D7FF6F6A-082D-40F0-8417-D00577E66049-9199-00000911B15340E2.jpg

Dweese you lucky bugger!!! Enjoy them. Cripes I left Muskoka yesterday afternoon and all it did was rain there. Come home to Niagara and it has been snowing since I arrived home at 7:00pm last night. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! This should be up in Muskoka NOT HERE. Damn weather!!

We had more snow last night with the occasional flurries than we did with the big storm on Tues night. I would say we got about 3 or 4 inches, when it turns cold tonight, we should be good to go for one last weekend ride.

Archived