Clear Shield

skidoo700

What does everyone put on their helmet shields to keep water from collecting on it on those wet snowy days ?

What does everyone put on their helmet shields to keep water from collecting on it on those wet snowy days ?

I just use the wipes from royal. They work awesome. Have antifog and water repellant. I also Cary rainx windshield washer fluid in a small eye glass spray bottle. If I get a problem with ice and melts it right away.

I just use my gloved hand :hyper:

Me too!

Fog off

That's not nice! Fog Off to you too! :rotflmao:

Had wet snow last Saturday and finally got to use that little rubber squeegee on the index finger of my left glove and it worked great- just like a windshield wiper. It is sewn into the glove and I was afraid that it would scratch the visor but it did not. Very handy.

I carry a facecloth soaked with rubbing alcohol (70% isopropyl) in a plastic zip-lock sandwich bag. Works well to about -20C.

In a plastic zip-lock bag I carry a couple of facecloths soaked in Beefeater London Dry. After using I don't give a damn about whatever's on my shield.

Had wet snow last Saturday and finally got to use that little rubber squeegee on the index finger of my left glove and it worked great- just like a windshield wiper. It is sewn into the glove and I was afraid that it would scratch the visor but it did not. Very handy.

I have one on my left glove thumb and thought it was a joke when I first saw it..but it worked really well when I was riding in an ice mist once! And the there was this time I ran out of toilet paper...

Archived