Gas Problems

skidoo700

Thinking on leaving Barrie , heading up to Orillia,crossing Couch,heading north to Gravenhurst,then back.Or cross Couch head for Brechan and back.My question is ,will there be a problem finding a gas station near the trails.POI's on the interactive guide doesn't show everything ( it needs to be updated ) Thanks.

check out sledgas.com

Thinking on leaving Barrie , heading up to Orillia,crossing Couch,heading north to Gravenhurst,then back.

Fill up as follows and it shouldn't be an issue:

Orillia-Canadian Tire Gas bar at the end of the railway line (B112B?);

Gravenhurst - Canadian Tire Gas bar in town.

Don't have any info re: Brechen.

There is also gas at Summerland General Store on Trail D at the corner where Riley Lake Road meets Muskoka Road 6. This is about five minutes before you get to the south end of Kahshe Lake on Trail D, soon after you leave Trail B going from Orillia toward Gravenhurst. They have regular and premium. Also a homey little restaurant with good coffee and breakfast or lunch. Run by a friendly couple.

Here are the Google Map coordinates: 44.843794,-79.209068

Thanks fellow sledders

There is also gas at Summerland General Store on Trail D at the corner where Riley Lake Road meets Muskoka Road 6. This is about five minutes before you get to the south end of Kahshe Lake on Trail D, soon after you leave Trail B going from Orillia toward Gravenhurst. They have regular and premium. Also a homey little restaurant with good coffee and breakfast or lunch. Run by a friendly couple.

Here are the Google Map coordinates: 44.843794,-79.209068

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good. Was there yesterday for gas and a late breaky!!! Awesome food and an awesome couple. Great for our sport.

Fill up as follows and it shouldn't be an issue:

Orillia-Canadian Tire Gas bar at the end of the railway line (B112B?);

Gravenhurst - Canadian Tire Gas bar in town.

Today I made my first sled trip from Gravenhurst to Orillia, and was pleased to discover that the "Pioneer" gas station on Atherley Road is only about half a kilometre from Lake Couchiching on Trail B112B. Very convenient.

Today I made my first sled trip from Gravenhurst to Orillia, and was pleased to discover that the "Pioneer" gas station on Atherley Road is only about half a kilometre from Lake Couchiching on Trail B112B. Very convenient.

Nice to know.

Archived