where is EA 07 chapter 4 or is it 5 ?

slomo

it's been like waiting for the next serial of a Dicken's book over the holidays wondering if little Quebec Nell has died or not....

Thank goodness the forum is back! To celebrate, I'm loosing a bit of weight for the new year by chopping 2 syllables off my former forum handle...to slomo. (the artist formerly known as slomotrail)

Not much to report sled wise...about 100 miles on the Seguin during the holidays and a really frost bitten face.... :(

Hope everyone had a happy holiday season :lol:

it's been like waiting for the next serial of a Dicken's book over the holidays wondering if little Quebec Nell has died or not....

Thank goodness the forum is back! To celebrate, I'm loosing a bit of weight for the new year by chopping 2 syllables off my former forum handle...to slomo. (the artist formerly known as slomotrail)

Not much to report sled wise...about 100 miles on the Seguin during the holidays and a really frost bitten face.... :(

Hope everyone had a happy holiday season :lol:

Welcome back Slomo & happy New Year to you! I'm hoping the weather guys are wrong as usual and we start getting some cold weather!

Evil

I am sure it will appear soon, once STG makes his way back here.

I haven't heard from my favourite book critic M Ringeaux this year- did the Northern Advocate finally discover he couldn't read? :P

I think I saved the last chapter somewhere (my name's not Ron). If I can find it, I'll post it again before composing myself to compose the next one.

I haven't heard from my favourite book critic M Ringeaux this year- did the Northern Advocate finally discover he couldn't read?

Sadly, literature critic Jean-Paul Georges Ringeaux has been a victim of the expansion of highway 69 from two lanes to four lanes around Pointe Aux Barille. Comfortably ensconced in the Eden Roc motel for years, in its "artist in residence" suite, the demolition of said motel for highway expansion left M. Ringeaux with no place to live.

He has since left for B.C. and is now enjoying life as a panhandler in Victoria, while working on a new book entitled "Enjoying Life as a Panhandler in Victoria".

It is unlikely the forum will see his like again.... :cry:

Must remember to let revrnd know that the Eden Roc is no more.

I haven't heard from my favourite book critic M Ringeaux this year- did the Northern Advocate finally discover he couldn't read?

Sadly, literature critic Jean-Paul Georges Ringeaux has been a victim of the expansion of highway 69 from two lanes to four lanes around Pointe Aux Barille. Comfortably ensconced in the Eden Roc motel for years, in its "artist in residence" suite, the demolition of said motel for highway expansion left M. Ringeaux with no place to live.

He has since left for B.C. and is now enjoying life as a panhandler in Victoria, while working on a new book entitled "Enjoying Life as a Panhandler in Victoria".

It is unlikely the forum will see his like again.... :cry:

Must remember to let revrnd know that the Eden Roc is no more.

A sad story indeed. I shall miss Jean-Paul (if I may be so informal), his reviews were akin to warm bat piss on my frozen toque. Adieu Jean-Paul - and, of course, to the Eden Roc - I wish you many handles to pan. :)

Archived